Originating in mines in northern Pakistan, Himalayan salt is believed to be millions of years old. Lacking the processing required to produce regular table salt, these beautiful, pink stones are untouched by any of the chemicals that can be found in modern salt. Composed of 98% salt, what makes our wholesale Himalayan salt products so enchanting are the trace elements that make up their remaining 2% and give them a soft pink glow you can’t find anywhere else. Not only are our stones, lamps, and candle sticks lovely to look at, it’s believed their presence can have an ionizing effect on the surrounding air, improving your home’s air quality.